Telophase is an SBA certified small disadvantaged business (SDB) with a wide range of Federal contracts available to meet and exceed your requirement needs. These contracts include Government Wide Acquisition Contracts (GWAC), Blanket Purchase Agreements, and Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contracts with other specific agencies.
Telophase Corporation uses the General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology 70 Schedule which provides federal agencies with a simplified procurement vehicle to acquire innovative information technology services, telecommunications services, operations, maintenance, system development, programming, and administrative services. In addition to the IT professional services, the Telophase GSA IT Schedule includes products spanning a broad array of offerings: information technology; hardware; maintenance; maintenance of software; electronic commerce products; and security services.
Telophase’s GSA Schedule IT 70 (GS-35F-0160-X) is available as a preferred supply source to the government agencies that outsource their procurement to GSA. GSA schedules offer customers many advantages including:
- Streamlined acquisition process
- Best-value source selection for IT services
- Pre-negotiated prices, terms, and conditions
- Single total solution provider for assessment, design, and implementation
- CONUS and OCONUS Coverage
Our other Contracting Vehicles include the following:
- Federal Reserve Board BPA (Sub)
- Department of State Foreign Service Institute BPA (Sub)
- CIOSP-3/GWAC (Sub)
- Alliant Small Business/GWAC (Sub)
- Veterans Affairs T4 (Sub)
- GSA OASIS (Sub)
Telophase operates primarily in the following NAICS codes: 541511, 541513, 541611, 541614, 541618, 541690, 541990, 561110, 561210, 561312, 561320, 561499, 611420, and 611430. Please contact us if you do not see your NAICS code listed.