Security to Protect a Nation
The security of yesterday will not meet the evolving needs of tomorrow. Our current reality is filled with cyber-terrorism, ransomware, phishing, and social engineering attacks with each day bringing new threats to combat. Without prolific modernization and creation of savvy cybersecurity practices, our nation’s federal agencies and most valuable assets are left at risk.
At Telophase we work with our federal clients to address consistent threats and help them go beyond the generally accepted information security governance practices. Our approach to cybersecurity starts with guidance published by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework to define, adopt, and refine infrastructure. Combining the conceptual framework, practical methodology, and the individualized needs of our federal clients, we are able to implement strategies and technologies that secure beyond compliance minimums.
Core Service Areas:
- Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Security Assessment and Authorization (FISMA)
- Penetration Testing and Vulnerability Assessment
- Security Engineering and Management
- Security Training
- Threat Management and Incident Response
- Secure Application Development
- Critical Infrastructure and Control Systems Security
How We Do It
- Telophase is in the process of acquiring certification as a Third Party Assessment Organization (3PAO) for FedRAMP.
- Streamline security risk assessment processes to enable federal cloud components to gain FedRAMP accreditation.
- Design, architect, and implement secure cloud solutions on platforms including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. Telophase holds membership with the Amazon Partner Network (APN) and is a Microsoft Partner.
- Continuously train our personnel for industry recognized security certifications.
We Make a Difference
Using our vast experience in FISMA Assessment and Authorization, we helped NASA Goddard Space Flight Center become the first NASA center to deploy Continuous Monitoring (NIST SP 800-137).
Our advancement, combined with the directorates’ feedback, became the methodology used by other centers, including the NASA Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Click here to learn more about our relationship with NASA GSFC.