Simplify the Complexities of Big Data
Big data isn’t just a buzzword. It’s a real crux for businesses and agencies pushing the boundaries of traditional analytics to actualize results for today’s technological revolution.
Described by the characteristics: volume, velocity, and variety, big data can be daunting to harness. At Telophase our mission is to use those characteristics along with two additional dimensions—variability and complexity—to create a holistic information management strategy that integrates new data types and management alongside traditional data.
Unlike yesterday’s data science, we approach our clients’ challenges with a scalable Data-Analytics-as-a-Service (DAaaS) strategy.
Core Service Areas:
- Big Data Analysis Enablement
- Data Warehousing
- Legacy Data Migration and Transformation
- Scientific Data Processing, Ingest, and Archive
- Models and Algorithm Development
- Predictive Analytics
How We Do It
- Telophase data scientists work with Hadoop, Hortonworks, Qlik, Tableau, R, and Python to simplify complexities with minimal risk, producing results quickly.
- We support predictive analytics, real-time dashboards, master data management and more. Through the development and maintenance of various data analytics tools, we conduct enterprise-scale scientific data processing, ingest, and archive activities.
We Make a Difference
At the Goddard Earth Sciences Data Information Services Center (GES DISC) you’ll find our data science capabilities running around the clock. Data and Analytics as a Service (DAaaS) allows calibration teams to receive and distribute spacecraft data and ancillary files to monitor their instruments and support field campaigns. Our team is onsite to provide operational support and detect, troubleshoot, and resolve any anomalies or problems within the data ingest and archive systems.
Since developing and deploying custom tools, GES DISC end-to-end data flow can be harnessed for multiple daily executions to simulate user data downloads. The ability to do so has also provided insights for NASA on performance and decision-making for various missions.
Click here to learn more about our relationship with NASA GSFC.