Making Enterprise Technology Work for You
Complexities are inherent with today’s technology landscape. Managing the cloud, integrating applications, and architecting networks to support business goals are just some of the lofty efforts to solve critical business challenges.
At Telophase we have been at the forefront of systems integration and application architecture for over 10 years. Our network of technology expertise, vendor knowledge and relationships, and ability to stay ahead of software engineering innovation ensures that each client receives tailored advising and implementation.
Core Service Areas:
- Enterprise Archive Solution
- Cloud Integration
- Systems Design, Integration, and Migration
- Network Architecture and Design
- Systems Administration
- Data Center Operations
- Business Continuity Planning
- Scientific Software Development
How We Do It
- Enterprise Archive Solution – Telophase’s enterprise archive solutions focus on document management, digitization, application integration, and database management. With our partner Feith Systems and Software, Inc., we assist government agencies in implementing standard electronic document and records management functions. We also serve agencies with older, less common document formats like microfilm and microfiche.
- Cloud Systems Integration – Moving to the cloud brings complexities of integration and the need to rewrite applications before migrating. Telophase identifies foundational technology architecture that guides custom software implementation and integration, cloud or on-premise, of multiple systems to maximize scalability and performance. Telophase’s software process improvement (SPI) service provides a framework for software process assessment and improvement in Cloud and non-Cloud environments. Our SPI analysts help customers with flight and ground systems software development and integration processes that support predictable, cost-effective, agile methodologies.
- Network Architecture and Design – Telophase’s network architecture and design service implements new capabilities through Network Function Virtualization and Software-Defined Networks. We research, analyze, and test new advances, and create competence in open source technology. A software-based approach to networking provides a scalable, agile, and innovative transport that can better align and support the overall technology objectives of the business.
- Systems Administration and Data Center Operations – Telophase’s data center operations and systems administration service sets the platform and processes for rapid deployment and configuration of software. We use the DevOps concept, which employs governance and automation techniques to optimize collaboration across development and operations. This enables faster, more predictable, and more frequent deployments.
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP) – Telophase’s service helps customers link BCP to organizational performance and embed it into enterprise risk management and business operations. Through real-time testing at regular intervals, we are able to neutralize the possible threats of our volatile and uncertain world.
We Make a Difference
Telophase dramatically improved database management for the National Security Education Program (NSEP). Prior to our engagement, they were burdened with managing multiple streams of manual data entry, slowing down staff who relied on data for users.
Through our improvements, we were able to minimize the number of staff hours spent on data entry, allowing NSEP staff to improve response time to scholarship and fellowship awardees’ needs. With the new database system, NSEP can now count on ease of use, data accuracy, and minimal manual entry.
Click here to learn more about our relationship with the Department of Defense.